The quality of our products today is a guarantee of the prosperity of tomorrow’s business.
The quality of the medication is ensured by the high professional level of the PharmaEstica Manufacturing OÜ management and the qualified work of the employees.
A deep understanding of consumers’ needs and requirements is the basis for choosing the right strategy for the company to increase the satisfaction of consumers, company employees and society at large.
The organizing basis of all work is a documented quality management system that meets the international requirements of GMP № IN-2-14/17/4 and drug quality control standards and the ISO 9001 standard.
Our commitments to quality are:
- timely assessment of the condition and continuous improvement of the performance of the pharmaceutical quality system;
- Continuous study of consumer needs and timely response to consumer dissatisfaction (complaints, demands, etc.);
- Timely detection and prevention of inconsistencies that may affect quality, as well as the implementation of preventive and corrective actions and analysis of their effectiveness;
- Developing new environmentally friendly advanced technologies and improving existing technologies using information, automated and automated systems;
- mutually beneficial and long-term cooperation with partners / suppliers;
- compliance with laws and regulations governing the development, registration, production and distribution of medicinal products and the requirements of international conventions, protocols and provisions of all contracts with partners;
- Training of the staff, improvement of the qualification, extension of the special knowledge, improvement of the practical experience and integration into the processes of the company activities.